Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

My First Blog

Well this is my first blog so is just a test run.

My daughter Isabella is 17 months old and started having seizures when she was 2 months old. We received a diagnosis of mild Cortical Dysplasia when she was 12 months. Her seizures are under control for now with Keppra, Tegretol and Phenobarbital which we are busy weaning her off...

She was on ACTH for 6 months and has made big improvements since she came off the ACTH in February. She is now sitting unsupported beautifully .....

We are going to New York in September to see Marcy Lindheimer who is an Anat Baniel practitioner. New York is a long way from South Africa so we are waiting until she is off the Phenobarbital before we go so she can learn as much as possible from the experience.

Let me go and see what this looks like on my blog spot and next time I will tell you why my blog is called Bellagio Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment