Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Some sleep at last

At last we had a decent nights sleep. Bella slept from 8:30pm to 5:30am. Yay!!! She has had quite a bad runny nose and a cough and seems quite miserable today so I phoned Dr K and we have decided to put her on Antibiotics just in case. Luckily I brought some Augmentin with me so hopefully this will help.

At last I am managing to get her to eat even though its quite a drama. She is insisting on being on the floor and crawls around to play with her toys. So in order to feed her I have to crawl around on my hands and knees and feed her while she is moving. It is a problem I am ecstatic to have!!!

We have her therapy session this morning so I am planning on taking a walk to Hudson river before her session and on doing some shopping later this afternoon. From tomorrow onwards we will be having 2 sessions a day.

Here is a picture of Hudson river from our walk this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment